We have 17 years of expertise and experience in work force mobility solutions. We offer professional and personal counseling and help, making sure that both your employee and their accompanying families land on their feet when moving here.
Our relocation programme includes help and support within both practical and social challenges for at least one year. Our solutions are custom-made, and could contain some of the following elements:
- When contract has been signed and services decided, initial contact with the employee – to map needs and expectations, and start planning.Introduction
- Log in to RelocationScandinavia APP providing useful info before and after arrivalInformation App
Immigration/EU registration – Paperwork and registration support on arrival (e.g. work permit, EU certificate, Tax Folder ( not special tax), CPR, NEM ID, etc.
- We will find a home that matches the employee’s needs, expectations and budget, negotiating rental contract, explanation of the rental contract and Danish rental law.Home finding
- Written documentation of status of property when taking over, photo documentation, reading and reporting of utility, briefing on Tenant/landlord responsibilities.Inspection Report
- Helping with all practical matters when moving into a new home, Mobile, Internet , TV, area orientation, bank account, doctor, dentist, emergency info, public transportation, insurance, household etc –all issues to get a good start, when spouse/family this service is extended as more needs.Settling in
- If families with children –checking availability and arranging school visit on International schools, Danish school, kindergarten, pre-school –follow up on waiting lists etc.School Orientation
- If required (e.g. pets, Au pair rules, car import rules, drivers license etc.).Other
- It can be as difficult to leave as to arrive.Departure Service